We may collect information directly from the client or through third parties that have consented to provide the information to us.
We only collect the following information from our clients:
- The IP address
- How and when they use our website
We do not share your information with any uncontracted or unauthorized parties. Additionally, we do not collect your payment information. Once you enter your credit card details, they are not stored in our server.
We respect our clients’ right to privacy. In this regard, we have a few privacy guidelines
1. We only collect information that is relevant to our services. This may include your name, email address, and on occasion, your phone number.
2. We do not store information for longer than we need or is required by the law.
3. After six months, we may permanently delete your information from our servers upon request or non-use of your account.
4. Your payment information is under no circumstances stored in our servers.
5. We are 100% transparent about how we collect, use, store, and discard your information. Please contact us in case of any queries.